Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I have returned from a fantastically lovely Christmas in Warkworth, north of Auckalnd,
Sunny days spent with my husband's family, swimming, walking, boating, eating (too much eating!)
I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family!
Thank you so much to those who commented on their hopes for this year, overwhelmingly it's obvious to me that we all want the same thing, time to enjoy the simple things.
I have found over the past few years (as I have gotten older!) that I more and more enjoy the littlest things in life, the smell of a fragrant flower or freshly brewed coffee, the sea when it's completely calm (as treat here in the windy city!) my childrens enthusiasm, an "I love you" from my dear husband.
I don't like having to chose but I would like to send an item from my shop to Deb Wall and the lovely lady who touched me with her message of loss and wishing for a camera, can you please send me your email address (you can contact me by clicking on the button on the right) and the item you would like from my shop  and I will send it right away,

1 comment:

Crafted by Carly said...

Happy new year to you! What a beautful flower photo! Thank you for sharing it and brightening up a rainy day here in Duesseldorf! :-)
Carly
x