Sunday, November 11, 2012

Paper Craft Christmas tree





Available to download for US$3, simply go to my little shop!
This sweet little Christmas Tree will look fabulous on your mantel piece this Christmas season!
it will look lovely on it's own or displayed with my festive little Christmas House and Angels.
it looks lovely at night, lit from behind with a tea light.
THIS TREE IS FOR YOU TO PRINT AND MAKE.
It will look great printed on almost any weight paper!
Inkjet paper will give the best results.
it is super easy to make and comes with instructions.
Once you have made your purchase I will contact you within 48 hours.
I will e mail you a PDF file.
please let me know if you would like to print it on A4 paper or 8.5 x 11 Letter format.
you can print it as often as you like as long as it is for personal use only.
You will need to print 1 sheet to make each tree.
When completed it stands; 27.5cm x 13cm /11.5 inches x 5 inches.

1 comment:

Kaylovesvintage said...

oh the tree looks amzing
shame I don""t have a printer