Friday, October 5, 2012

retro fashion!







I've decided to leave the bunting idea for now as I don't want to do the wrong thing with regards to copy right, it has me wondering if all those card companies who use vintage images have sought permission.
I will however continue to share some of my favourites with you!
They say fashion comes around, oh no!
cooking with animal fat (suet) uch!
men wearing ties whilst planting plastic flower pots, knitted helmets to keep ones head warm whilst smoking (yes that's what the instructions called this attractive head warmer) and my fave,  knitted evening wear ponchos, having said that the flouro outfits that are in fashion this spring leave a lot to be desired!
what do you think!?

2 comments:

Rainbow Vintage Home said...

Oh I love these images Ellen, I've got a few great old knitting patterns and I love the facial expressions on the models - that 'knitted helmet' is amazing! x

Shortbread and Ginger said...

The balaclava man looks a bit sinister!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger